Zip Kit U760E/F
ZIP KIT U760E/F
- Burnt clutches
- Delayed engagement
- Inadequate lubrication
- Loss of fuel economy
- Low pressure
- Slips & flares
- Soft shifts
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes
Loss of oil pressure due to worn components in critical circuits.
Recover hydraulic control and restore normal shift operation by installing Sonnax Zip Kit.
Sonnax Zip Kit targets the root cause of multiple concerns by sealing the critical circuit pressure losses in Toyota/Lexus U760E and U760F valve bodies. The kit contains uniquely-designed parts to prevent the loss of pressures within the main line, clutch apply control, lockup control and solenoid modulator circuits. The kit also seals multiple circuits known to suffer from end plug leakage or poor checkball sealing. No special tools are required for installing these parts.
The Zip Kit quick guide provides clear and easy instructions on one sheet to get the unit sealed up and back on the road quickly. In addition to general rebuilding tips and technical information, the technical booklet included in this kit contains vacuum testing information and locations at other key areas of the valve body.
- No reaming required
- Installs quickly with no special tools required
- Uniquely-designed parts address root causes of valve body concerns by sealing critical circuit pressures
- Detailed technical booklet included with in-depth rebuild and inspection tips for comprehensive valve body repair
- B1 Apply Boost Valve Kit
- Reverse Boost Valve Kit
- O-Ringed End Plug Kit
- Solenoid Modulator Valve, Sleeve, Spring & End Plug
- Solenoid Modulator Shims (2)
- Solenoid Modulator Drill Bit .062" dia.
- Lockup Control Boost Valve Kit
- C1 Accumulator Piston Kit
- B1, B2, B3, C2 Accumulator Piston Kit
- Checkballs (2) .218" dia.
- Solenoid Modulator Orifice Plugs (2) .062" dia., 1 Extra
- Case Connector O-Ring Large