Sonnax Zip Kit
ZIP KIT A750-A761E
- Burnt clutches
- Delayed engagement
- Inadequate lubrication
- Low pressure
- Slips & flares
- Soft shifts
- TCC apply & release concerns
- TCC codes
Cause: Loss of oil pressure due to worn components in critical oil circuits.
Correction: Recover hydraulic control and restore normal operation by installing Sonnax Zip Kit.
The Sonnax Zip Kit targets the root cause of multiple complaints by sealing the critical circuit pressure losses in Toyota/Lexus A750, A760 and A960 series valve bodies. The kit contains uniquely designed parts to prevent the loss of pressures within the main line, clutch apply control and lockup control circuits. The kit also seals multiple circuits known to suffer from end plug leakage or poor checkball sealing. No special tools are required for installing these parts.
The Zip Kit quick guide provides clear and easy instructions on one sheet to get the unit sealed up and back on the road fast. In addition to general rebuilding tips and technical information, the technical booklet included in this kit contains vacuum testing information and locations at other key areas of the valve body.
- No reaming required
- Installs quickly with no special tools required
- Uniquely designed parts address root causes of valve body complaints by sealing critical pressure circuits
- Detailed technical booklet included with in-depth rebuild and inspection tips for comprehensive valve body repair
- End Plug 9mm
- End Plugs (9) 11mm
- End Plugs (3) 12mm
- O-Rings (2) Small, 1 Extra
- O-Rings (19) Medium, 7 Extra
- O-Rings (2) Large, 1 Extra
- Solenoid Modulator Valve, Sleeve, Spring, End Plug
- Boost Valve Kit
- Accumulator Piston Kit
- Accumulator Control Plunger Valve Kit
- Checkballs (20) .218" dia.
- Lockup Control Valve Assembly
- Lockup Control Plunger Sleeve
- Installation Screw Not Shown