Bush Kit, Sonnax
BUSH KIT (6HP19, 21) SONNAX
Caution: Use of an arbor press is required for correct installation. Do not use a hydraulic press or a bushing driver/hammer combination to install, as doing so will distort the bushing and cause fitment issues.
- E Clutch burned
- B Clutch burned
- Gear ratio & solenoid codes
- Bushing wear
- Bushing failure
OE bushing material composition allows premature wear.
Install improved Sonnax bushing kit to restore critical clearances and resist untimely wear.
OE bushings in ZF6HP19 and ZF6HP21 units have a tendency to wear out prematurely due to sub-optimal material composition. This wear can lead to bushing failure, loss of correct pressure to the "E" clutch and "B" clutch, and gear ratio or solenoid codes. This Sonnax improved bushing kit restores worry-free operation.
- Upgraded material composition outperforms OE bushings
- Superior wear characteristics eliminate premature deterioration
- Rear Stator Support Bushing Fits 1.022" (25.97mm) Input Shaft Rear Journal
- Front Stator Support Bushing Fits .952" (24.17mm) Input Shaft Front Journal
- "A" Drum Front Bushing Fits 2.353" (59.77mm) Stator Shaft Journal
- "A" Drum Rear Bushing Fits 1.967" (49.97mm) Stator Shaft Journal
- Input/Output Shaft Bushing (2) Fits .669" (16.98mm) Intermediate "E" Shaft Journal
- Sun Gear Shaft Bushing Fits .853" (21.68mm) Intermediate "E" Shaft Journal
- Sun Gear Shaft Bushing Fits .904" (22.98mm) Intermediate "E" Shaft Journal
- Sun Gear Shaft Bushing (2) Fits .833" (21.15mm) Intermediate "E" Shaft Journal
- "B" Clutch Bushing Fits 1.219" (30.97mm) Sun Gear Shaft Journal
- "B" Clutch Bushing Fits 1.396" (35.47mm) Sun Gear Shaft Journal
- Bushing Style: Precision
- Material: Bimetal