Bush Kit, Sonnax
BUSH KIT SONNAX(8HP45/50/55/70/75/845RE)
Caution: Use of an arbor press is required for correct installation. Do not use a hydraulic press or a bushing driver/hammer combination to install, as doing so may distort the bushing and cause fitment issues.
- Bushing wear
- Bushing failure
- Clutch failure
- Harsh shifts
- Gear ratio & solenoid codes
Premature wear due to sub-optimal OE bushing material in ZF 8-speed units allows fluid loss and misalignment that results in harsh shifting and clutch failure
The Sonnax parts restore hydraulic integrity and provide a positive seal with the pump bore. The Sonnax boost valve kit restores hydraulic integrity and provides a positive seal with the pump bore.
OE bushings in Chrysler 845RE and listed ZF 8-speed units have a tendency to wear out prematurely due to sub-optimal material composition. This wear can lead to bushing failure, harsh shifts, burnt clutches and gear ratio or solenoid codes. The Sonnax improved bushing kit restores worry-free operation.
- Upgraded material composition outperforms OE bushings
- Superior wear characteristics eliminate premature deterioration
- "A" Hub Front Bushing
- "A" Hub Rear Bushing
- P1 Planet Bushing Fits 1.812" housing bore dia.
- P1 Planet Bushing Fits 1.811" housing bore dia.
- P4 Front Sun Gear Bushing
- P4 Rear Sun Gear & Planet Carrier Bushings (2) Fits rear of P4 sun gear and P4 planet carrier locations
- Front Stator Support Bushing
- Material: Steel-backed alloy
- Bushing Style: Precision